Here you will find up to date information regarding COVID-19 and the operations and precautions being taken by Fripp Island Resort.
*Please note - per Beaufort County ordinance - masks are required to enter any indoor facility. Please help our staff by having your mask on upon entry. If you are eating or drinking, you may remove your masks once your drinks arrive. If you get up for any reason, or when you are finished, please replace your masks. We appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any questions about your current reservation, please call Guest Services at 843-838-1558. Thank you for your understanding and we will continue to update with new developments as they come.
A Letter from the President:
"I want to assure you that the safety of our members, guests, and employees remains our top priority. We are working diligently to ensure we are prepared to conduct business without interruption during this evolving health situation. Like many others, we are taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventative measures we can take. We would like to share with you some of the measures Fripp Island Resort is implementing:
- Monitoring information coming from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- Increased the frequency of cleaning assignments in all common areas, including restaurants
- Dedicated associates to cleaning key areas throughout the day
- Provided each department with a supply of cleaning tools to use throughout the day
- Discussed with employees a list of tips to stay healthy
- Placed hygiene posters in employee areas
- Heightened rental home cleaning
We encourage you to visit the CDC and WHO websites for up to date information on how to keep you and your family safe.
We will stay in communication with you and will continue to adjust our operations according to the recommendations of the CDC as the situation develops.
President, Fripp Island Resort"
We are proud to announce that all Fripp Island Resort restaurants are now Palmetto Priority Certified! We are some of only 2050 restaurants who qualified for this distinction in South Carolina. You can learn more about this initiative here.
- Open Daily 5:30-9pm for indoor & outdoor dining and takeout. Packaged beer and wine are available.
- Place your order by calling 843-838-1506.
Ocean Point Grille
- Open Daily 7:30am-5:30pm for indoor & outdoor dining and takeout. Packaged beer and wine are available. Breakfast served until 11am, Lunch served 11am-3pm, Snacks served after 3pm.
- Contact us at 843-838-1508 to order.
- Open Daily 9am-9pm for takeout.
- Give us a call at 843-838-1513
- Open Daily, 8am-5:30pm for indoor & outdoor dining and takeout.
- Call us at 843-838-1509 to order.
- Open Monday-Saturday, 11am-3pm for takeout only.
- Place your order over the phone by calling 843-838-1517!
- Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, Sat-Sun 10am-4pm
- Occupancy is limited due to social distancing – please call 843-838-1516 to schedule activities.
Ocean Creek Golf Course and Pro Shop
- Open Daily 8am to 5:30pm
- Please observe course rules regarding social distancing and precautions. Please call 843-838-1576 for more information.
Ocean Point Golf Course and Pro Shop
- Open Daily 8am to 5:30pm
- Please observe course rules regarding social distancing and precautions. Please call 843-838-1521 for more information.
- Open Sun-Mon 9am to 1pm, Tue-Sat 9am to 4:30pm
- No Pickleball Round Robin.
- For safety, each individual needs to bring their own equipment and is encouraged to practice social distancing. Connect with us at 843-838-1504 if you have any questions.
- All pools have occupancy restrictions (posted at pool) to accommodate social distancing
- Cabana Club Pools - Open Daily 10am to 10pm
- Adult Pool - Open Daily 10am to 10pm
- Olympic Pool - Open Daily 8:30am to 9pm
- Ocean Point Pool - Open Daily 10am to 9pm
- Marina Pool - Open Daily 8:30am to 7pm
Club Office & Business Center
- Open Daily 9am to 5pm
- Please limit inside foot traffic to one person per family. Please call 843-838-1528 with questions.
Tune in to Fripp Island Resort Social Media to stay connected with us! We will be posting weekly videos including DIYs, visits to the Activity Center, and random interesting info to keep your mind entertained! Videos will be posted here after they go live on social media. Click the collage to head over to our YouTube Channel!