Fripp Island Restaurants & Dining Options
Restaurant hours vary by season and are subject to change. Current hours of operation can be seen here.
Beautifully renovated last year, the Bonito Boathouse, perched over the water at the Marina, is the ultimate seafood dining experience with spectacular sunsets and expansive Lowcountry marsh views. Fripp Island’s favorite dining choice for the entire family features the freshest regional seafood available with alternatives for meat lovers and vegetarians. Boathouse specialties include Fish Tacos and Shrimp and Grits. A full bar makes the Bonito Boathouse a perfect island experience.
- Currently closed for the winter season
- Call us: 843-838-1506
The Beach Club
The Beach Club menu offers Southern, Seaside staples as well as crowd pleasers for the whole family! Start off your meal with one of our classic appetizers, and check out our full bar with specialty drinks! Fripp Island Member dinner favorites include everything from lobster pie and ahi tuna all the way to grilled-to-order burgers.
- Open Nightly 5:30pm to 9pm
- Call us: 843-838-1510
Ocean Point Grille
Fripp Island’s Ocean Point Grille is the place to go for a great breakfast featuring omelets, pancakes, and all of the fixings. Need a break from the sun? Ocean Point Grille’s lunch menu includes classic sandwiches, salads, and fabulous burgers. OPG is a great destination for golfers and families alike. Serving breakfast from 7am to 11am and lunch until 3pm. After 3pm, enjoy cocktails, beer, and wine, along with hot dogs and snacks for the late afternoon crowd.
- Open Year-Round
- June-August Hours: Open Daily 7am to 6pm
- September-May Hours: Open Daily 7:30am to 5pm (varies slightly by month)
- Call us: 843-838-1508
The Food Court
There’s something delicious at the Food Court for everyone. Choose from “Pirate’s Fried Chicken”, featuring individual or family-sized meals with all the sides, “Salsa Cantina” featuring burritos, quesadillas, tacos and nachos with family-size party platters, “Island Supreme Pizza” featuring a wide variety of toppings, “The Little Dipper” serving soft-serve and hand-dipped ice cream, “Island Grab N Go”, featuring Starbucks coffee, fruit smoothies and a great selection of sandwiches, salads, home-made cookies, breakfast bread, and muffins. Take out available.
- Open Seasonally June-August Hours: Open Daily 10am to 10pm
- September Hours: Open Daily 11am to 9pm
- October-Thanksgiving Hours: Open Daily 11am to 8pm (varies slightly by month)
- Thanksgiving-February Hours: Closed
- March-May Hours: Open Weekends 11am to 8pm (varies slightly by month)
- Give Us a Call: 843-838-1513
Cabana Club Grille
Overlooking Skull Inlet, Pritchard’s Island, and the fabulous Cabana Lagoon Pools, the Cabana Club is the perfect family choice for lunch, refreshing drinks, and snacks with both indoor and outdoor seating on the patio and pool deck. The Cabana Club features a specialty burger menu, hot dogs, chicken tenders, and fries plus delicious sandwiches, salads, and snacks.
- Open Seasonally
- June-September Hours: Open Daily 11am to 4pm
- October-November Hours: Open Weekends 11am to 3pm (varies slightly by month)
- December-February Hours: Closed
- March-May Hours: Open Weekends 11am to 3pm (varies slightly by month)
- Give Us a Call: 843-838-1598
The Marina Deli
The Marina Deli offers sandwiches, salads, chips and snacks as well as ice-cold drinks and beer. Whether you’re heading out on the boat or just want to enjoy a quick lunch overlooking the Marina, stop by and stock up!
- Open Year Round Monday-Saturday 11am to 3pm
- Call Us: 843-838-1517
The 19th Hole
Ocean Creek Clubhouse is the home of the 19th Hole. A perfect place to grab a quick bite for breakfast or lunch or relax on the patio after a round of golf with views overlooking the 18th hole.
- Open Seasonally
- June-August Hours: Open Daily 7am to 5:30pm
- September-November Hours: Open 7:30am to 5pm (varies slightly by month)
- December-February Hours: Open Daily 8am to 5pm
- March-May Hours: Open Daily 8am to 5pm
- Give Us a Call: 843-838-1509
Located Oceanfront behind the Beach Club and next to the adult pool, the Sandbar offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Our beachfront bar will beckon, luring you with luscious Pina Coladas, Rumrunners, and an array of other tropical refreshments. Relax and enjoy the summer breeze while listening to live music and who knows – you might see a dolphin or two!
- Open Seasonally
- June-August Hours: Open Daily Noon to Close (Weather Permitting)
- September Hours: Open Daily Noon to Close (Weather Permitting)
- October Hours: Open Weekends (varies slightly by month)
- November-February Hours: Closed
- March-May Hours: Open Weekends (varies slightly by month)
- Give Us a Call: 843-838-1631
Willie's Wet Bar
Located in the heart of the Cabana Club with spectacular views overlooking Skull Inlet and Pritchard’s Island, Willie's Wet Bar offers delicious libations – exotic, tropical or “the usual” – a cool drink and lounge by the pool and you have a winning combination….it doesn’t get much better than this.
- Open Seasonally
- June-August Hours: Open Daily 11am to 6pm (Weather Permitting)
- September Hours: Open Daily 11am to Close
- October-May Hours: Closed
- Call Us: 843-838-1598
Ocean View at the Beach Club
During the summer, Ocean View is open as overflow dining for The Beach Club (downstairs) and on Tuesdays for Canvas and Cabernet and Thursdays for Trivia.
Located over the Beach Club, this bar overlooks the ocean and serves up casual dining options (seasonally) as well as a relaxing, fun environment. During the summer, Ocean View is the location for many fun activities including Trivia, Canvas and Cabernet, and more!
- January Hours: Open Friday and Saturday 5:30pm to 9pm
- Give Us a Call: 843-838-1510