The Ocean Point Pool is located across from Ocean Point Grille and the Ocean Point Golf Links. This would be perfect for your family or to relax after a round of golf.
The Cabana Club Pools
The Cabana Club is located in Veranda Beach and offers spectacular views of Skull Inlet and Pritchard’s Island. As you enter the Cabana Club the oval pool is ideal for lazing in the sun. A lagoon-style pool meanders through a maze of carved caves, waterfalls, cascading flowers, lush island and swirling mists that hint of mystery. The Children’s pool is the home of the frog slide. A frog fountain entertains more little ones in the foot-deep water menagerie. In the off-season, the oval pool is heated (weather permitting).
Resort guests have discovered the Cabana Club is as fun for landlubbers as swimmers. Imagine reclining in a lounge chair, a frozen raspberry concoction by your side courtesy of Willie’s Wet Bar or enjoying lunch at Cabana Club Grille, the Club’s open-air restaurant.
Please Note the Following:
The Olympic and Cabana Club Pools will reopen with limited availability beginning Monday, May 18th in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Governor of the State of South Carolina.
- Olympic Pool – Pool Hours – 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM – With a Maximum Occupancy Level of 70 Guests
- Cabana Club Pools – Pool Hours – 10:00 AM –10:00 PM – With a Maximum Occupancy Level of 170 Guests
- Beach Club – Adult Pool – Pool Hours – 10:00AM – 10:00PM – With a Maximum Occupancy Level of 100 Guests
- Ocean Point Pools – Pool Hours – 10:00AM – 9:00PM – With a Maximum Occupancy Level of 50 Guests
- Marina Pool – Pool Hours – 8:30-11:30AM, Closed 11:30AM-2pm for Camp, Open 2-7PM – With a Maximum Occupancy Level of 30 Guests
- Anyone with a fever, persistent cough or sneeze may not enter a pool facility.
- Entrance Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Always maintain Social Distancing between parties waiting to enter, on pool decks or in the pool.
- Reservations or Seat Saving is prohibited.
- Guests will not be allowed to congregate.
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas, and tables have been spaced appropriately to allow for parties to Social Distancing and may only be moved by Pool Staff.
- All tables, chairs, and booths will be sanitized between uses.
- Please be courteous and allow swim times for other families.
The Beach Club Pools
The Olympic Pool is located in the center of the Island next to the Beach Club. The pool is surrounded by the Fripp Ship Shop, Exercise Room, and the Food Court is just steps away. It offers lanes for lap swimming and a children’s pool for family style swimming.
The Adult Pool is located at the center of the island, right next to the Beach Club, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The adult pool is the perfect place to relax and have a drink from the Sandbar and hear live music play some of our favorite island tunes.
The Marina Pool
The Marina Pool is located just behind the Marina store and is a great place to kick back after a canoe or kayak trip or just enjoy the breathtaking view of the marsh.
The Ocean Point Pool
The Beach Hut
Get the most out of your time on the beach with our convenient water sports and beach rentals. During season visit our beach rental hut located on the beach in front of the Beach Club for items such as cabana umbrella and chairs, boogie boards, or beach volleyball. Our beaches are what make Fripp the very finest of all South Carolina Resorts. The whole family can get in the action!