Kids Fun at Fripp Island Resort
Whether you sign up for Camp Fripp or a Kid's Night Out, you're sure to have an amazing time by meeting new friends and going on many fun adventures!
Spaces are limited, so call 843-838-1516 to make your reservations early.
Held from Memorial Day to Labor Day every year, Camp Fripp is designed for children ages 3-12 years old.
Hey Kids! Join the Activity Center Staff Monday through Friday at the Creek House (located behind the Activity Center on Veranda Beach Drive) beginning at 9:00 am. Reservations must be made by 5 pm for the following day. We do not take reservations the day of. Our Cancellation Policy requires a call by 8:30 am the morning of.
- All children must be bathroom independent.
- No pull-ups, please.
- Many of our activities take place outdoors, so please make sure your children are prepared for the elements.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Mon-Wed & Fri (Snack is provided)
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm Thursday, the boat leaves at 9:00 am (Lunch is provided).
- 9:00 am-2:00 pm Mon-Wed & Fri
- 8:30 am-12:00 pm Thursday, the boat leaves at 9:00 am
Snack and lunch provided. Please bring a towel and bathing suit to each day of camp as they will go swimming after lunch. Children must be able to swim without assistance including floaties.
- Option 1 3-12 year-olds: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – $45 per day / $180 per week
- Option 2 5-12 year-olds: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – $80 per day / $320 per week
- Dolphin Cruise 3-12 year-olds: 8:30 am – 12:00pm – $65 per trip
Please pick your children up promptly at 12:00 pm for 3-4 year olds or 2:00 pm for 5-12 year-olds!
Monday – Sports Day
Get in the spirit for the 2020 Summer Olympics! Get ready to play fun, team-building games with all your new friends.
Tuesday – Reptile Day
Think all snakes are slimy? Wrong! Plan to spend some time in the Activity Center learning about native Fripp reptiles and the inhabitants there.
Wednesday – Pirate Day
Arggg!! Join Captain Fripp for a fun-filled pirate adventure! Be on the lookout for Captain Fripp’s treasure!
Thursday – Camp Fripp Dolphin Cruise (8:30am to 12pm – *Boat leaves at 9am)
Take an adventure on the Fripper II, and go out and collect shells on Bull Point! How many seashells and treasures will you find? You might even see some Fripp dolphins! (Lunch will be provided on the boat.) Pick up and drop off is at the marina.
Friday – Nature Day
Enjoy the outdoors and explore the natural beauty of Fripp! Learn about the plants and animals that call Fripp Island home and even meet some of the Activity Center’s favorite critters.
Kids Night Out – Canvas & Kool-Aid
Kids want a night out too! Drop off your kids at the Activity Center for a creative night! We’ll have an instructor leading the kids in painting their very own canvas and Kool-Aid and pizza to enjoy while creating and playing games. Reservations required.
- Cost: $50 / child
- When: May through August only