Kids Fun at Fripp Island Resort
Whether you sign up for Camp Fripp or a Kid's Night Out, you're sure to have an amazing time by meeting new friends and going on many fun adventures!
Spaces are limited, so call 843-838-1516 to make your reservations early.
Held from Memorial Day to Labor Day every year, Camp Fripp is designed for children ages 3-12 years old.
Hey Kids! Join the Activity Center Staff Monday through Friday at the Creek House (located behind the Activity Center on Veranda Beach Drive) beginning at 9:00 am. Reservations must be made by 5 pm for the following day. We do not take reservations the day of. Our Cancellation Policy requires a call by 8:30 am the morning of.
- All children must be bathroom independent.
- No pull-ups, please.
- Many of our activities take place outdoors, so please make sure your children are prepared for the elements.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Mon-Wed & Fri (Snack is provided)
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm Thursday, the boat leaves at 9:00 am (Lunch is provided).
- 9:00 am-2:00 pm Mon-Wed & Fri
- 8:30 am-12:00 pm Thursday, the boat leaves at 9:00 am
Snack and lunch provided. Please bring a towel and bathing suit to each day of camp as they will go swimming after lunch. Children must be able to swim without assistance including floaties.
- Option 1 3-12 year-olds: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – $50 per day
- Option 2 5-12 year-olds: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – $80 per day
- Dolphin Cruise 3-12 year-olds: 8:30 am – 12:00pm – $70 per trip
Please pick your children up promptly at 12:00 pm for 3-4 year olds or 2:00 pm for 5-12 year-olds!
Monday – Science Day
Do you have what it takes to be a scientist? Join us in some hands-on science experiments to find out if you have what it takes!
Tuesday – Critter Day
Want to learn more about the critters of Fripp Island? Come get to know our animals at the Activity Center and learn about the native species on Fripp Island.
Wednesday – Pirate Day
Argh! Join Captain Fripp for a fun-filled Pirate adventure! Be on the lookout for Captain Fripp’s treasure!
Thursday – Camp Fripp Dolphin Cruise (8:30am to 12pm – *Boat leaves at 9am)
Take an adventure on the Fripper II, and go out and collect shells on Bull Point! How many seashells and treasures will you find? You might even see some Fripp dolphins! (Lunch will be provided on the boat.) Pick up and drop off is at the marina.
Friday – Nature Day
Enjoy the outdoors and explore the natural beauty of Fripp! Learn about the plants and wildlife while we spend some time in the Activity Center Garden!
Kids Night Out
Adults need a night out? Bring your kids to Kids Night Out at the Creekhouse to join us for a night full of games, crafts and pizza! 3 yrs old-12 yrs old. $45 per child. Offered Memorial Day - Labor Day. Reservations Required.